VITEEE Dates Test Cities Admit Card Rank List Results Entrance Exam Date
VITEEE Online Application Form
VITEEE Online Application Form
Last date for Issue of Applications form Monday February 28,
Last date for the receipt of completed application forms at VIT Monday February 28,
VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE-2011) Saturday April 16, 2011
Declaration of Results (Tentative) Friday May 06, 2011
For Admission details contact:
Admissions Offi cer
Vellore – 632 014, Tamil Nadu.
Phone: +91-416-2202247, 2202168, 2202157, 2202125
Fax: +91-416 224 5544, 224 5766
Important Instructions pertaining to VITEEE
• The examination room / hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the test. Candidates should take their seat immediately after the opening of the examination hall. If the candidates do not report on time, they are likely to miss the general instructions given in the Examination Hall.
• The Admit Card should be kept safely and brought to the examination. It should be produced on demand. A candidate who does not possess the Admit Card issued by the Institute shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances.
• Candidates will be permitted to enter the Examination Hall only on verifi cation of their Admit Card
• The Registration Number (as given in the Admit Card) should be entered in the specifi ed place in the response sheet.
• Candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination hall, after 11 a.m.
• Candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall before 12.30 p.m.
• Each candidate will be allotted a seat indicating his or her Registration Number. The candidate should fi nd out and occupy the allotted seat. If this is not done his / her candidature shall be cancelled.
• The test will start exactly at 10.30 a.m. and an announcement to this eff ect will be made by the invigilator.
• During the examination time, the invigilator will check the Admit Card to verify the identity of each candidate. The invigilator will also sign in the place provided in the Response sheet.
• Candidates should carefully go through and strictly adhere to all the instructions given in the OMR Response Sheet before they begin.
• The candidates should bring their own black ball-point pen of good quality. Th is will not be supplied by the University.
Candidates should shade the correct response against each question in the OMR response sheet only with a black ball-point pen.
• A signal will be given at the beginning of the examination and at half time.
• A signal will also be given before the closing time, when the candidate must stop marking the answers.
• The candidates should sign in the attendance sheet at appropriate places.
• The Admit Card should be preserved and produced for verifi cation at the time of counselling / admission.
• Violation of any instruction and adoption of any unfair means in the examination hall will make the candidate ineligible for admission.
Test Cities for VITEEE-2011
The VITEEE - 2011 will be held in 106 cities. The list of Test Cities along with their corresponding codes is found in APPENDIX- IV of this information brochure.
Note: The centre of Examination once allotted to the candidate shall not be changed. Any request pertaining to this will not be entertained at any stage. While every eff ort will be made to allot a centre in the test city opted by the candidate, VIT University reserves the right to change or cancel any test centre at its discretion.
• The Admit card will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application forms complete in all respects on or before the last date as specifi ed in section 8.3.
• Admit cards will be despatched through speed post. Admit Cards will not be faxed or sent by e-mail.
• Candidates must not tamper with the Admit Card or alter any entry made therein after it has been authenticated.
• The Admit Card is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable off ence.
• The Admit Card will contain your name, regd. no. photograph, signature, address, address of your test centre, test schedule and a set of instructions for you to read carefully and prepare accordingly for the test.
• The Admit Card once received should be carefully examined by the candidate. Any discrepancy as such should immediately be brought to the notice of the Admissions Offi cer.
• No candidate will be permitted to write the test without a valid Admit Card. The Admit Card should be presented to the invigilators for verifi cation.
• The Admit Card is an important document. It should be preserved and produced at the time of counselling and Admission.
A merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in the VITEEE – 2011.
Note: There is no provision to send the marks of the candidates (selected or unselected) by post. At the time of publication of the results, the rank will be intimated through SMS, if the mobile number of the applicant is provided. Since the machine gradable sheets are graded and scrutinized wiThextreme care, there is no provision for re-grading and re-totalling. No photocopies of the answer sheets will be made available. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Announcement of Results:
The entrance examination results will be available in the following websites:
Tuition and Special Fees
Mode Of Payment
All payments are to be made only in the form of a crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore.
Tuition Fees (per annum) : 79,000
Special Fees (Inclusive of Examination Fee,
library etc.) [per annum] : 16,000
Total Fees (per annum) : 95,000
* One time payment of Admission fee 10,000 and Caution deposit (refundable) 3,000 will be extra.
Tags: VITEEE 2011 Dates Test Cities Admit Card Rank List Results Entrance Exam Date VITEEE 2011 results VITEEE 2011 test results VITEEE 2011 exam results VITEEE results 2011 VITEEE 2011 test cities VITEEE 2011 admit card download VITEEE 2011 Online Application Form VITEE Entrance Exam Pattern VITEE 2011 Notification