VITEEE Entrance Exam Pattern VITEEE Entrance Examination Pattern VITEEE Application Form Online/Offline
Pattern of the Entrance Examination
Question Paper: Th e question paper will contain 4 [Four] parts as indicated below. All Questions will be of OBJECTIVE TYPE.
• PART-I - Physics
• PART-II - Chemistry
• PART-III - Mathematics
• PART-IV - Biology
• Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics candidates shall attempt PARTS – I, II & III.
• Physics, Chemistry and Biology candidates shall attempt PARTS–I, II & IV.
• Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology candidates can attempt either Part-I, II, III or Part-I, II, IV as per their choice. Candidates attempting Parts-I, II & III are eligible for all the 13 programmes off ered. Candidates attempting Parts-I, II & IV are eligible for Bioinformatics, Bio-Medical Engineering and Biotechnology programmes only.
• A candidate has to attempt any three parts only as indicated above. If any of the candidate attempt all the four parts, only the fi rst three parts will be valued. Th e answered PART–IV will not be considered for valuation.
All the questions will be mostly from the State Board of Higher Secondary Education and the CBSE syllabus only. Th e syllabus for the Entrance Examination is given in APPENDIX-V of this Brochure.
• Each part has 40 questions and each question carries one mark.
• Each question is followed by 4 alternative answers. Th e candidate will have to choose the correct answer and shade against the appropriate choice in the OMR response sheet provided, strictly adhering to the instructions.
• NO negative marks for wrong answers.
Language of the Question Paper:
The Question paper will be only in English.
Use of Calculating Devices / phones / written / textual Material: Use of calculators, log tables and slide ruler; watches with facilities of calculator, pagers and cellular phones is strictly prohibited in the examination hall. Candidates are also strictly forbidden from carrying any textual material-printed or written, bits of paper, envelope or any other material into the examination hall except the Admit Card.
Issue of Application Forms:
Th e Application Forms will be issued from December 1st week, 2010 to February 28, 2011. Th e Prospectus and the information brochure for the B.Tech. programme-2011, along with the necessary enclosures which include the Application Form and a printed self-addressed envelope, can be obtained against cash payment of 750/- from the various post offices as given in the VIT website: www.vit.ac.in
Last date for Issue of Applications form Monday February 28, 2011
Last date for the receipt of completed application forms at VIT Monday February 28, 2011
For Hostel details contact:
Vellore – 632 014, Tamil Nadu.
Mens Hostel: +91-416-220 2028, 220 2528
Fax: +91-416 224 4705
Ladies Hostel: +91-416-220 2710
Fax: +91-416 420 7074
Tags: VITEEE Entrance Examination Pattern/Format VITEEE Entrance Exam pattern VITEEE Entrance Exam offline application form download VITEEE Entrance Exam online application form VITEEE Entrance Exam 2011-2012-2013-2014-2015 VITEEE application form VITEEE online application link website link VITEEE website url VITEEE entrance exam centers VITEEE entrance examination centres centers VITEEE question papers download VITEEE previous years question papers download solved papers VITEEE sample papers free download VITEEE objective type question papers download