UPTU SEE Date UPTU SEE Application Form UPTU SEE Eligibility UPTU SEE Prospectus Download UPTU SEE Notification How to Apply for UPTU SEE
Uttar Pradesh Technical University State Entrance Examination (UPTU SEE)
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Test is conducted by Uttar Pradesh Technical University. This test is conducted for those students who want seek admission in any professional degree or any other PG course state government or Govt aided colleges and institutes. Technical Institutes and other university of UP, Central Admission Board are being constituted by Govt of Uttar Pradesh.
Eligibility for Entrance Test:
1) Student who wants to seek admission in first year of B.Tech, B.Pharm, BFAD must be passed in intermediate examination of UP or 10+2 or equivalent to any other course from any recognized board or university.
2) Students, who want to seek admission in first year of B.Arch, must be passed in 10+2 or any other equivalent exam with at least 50% in compulsory or optional subjects which are mentioned in brochure. The candidate who is possessing 3 yr diploma course in Architecture, and is recognized by central/state Govt can also seek admission for B.Arch. But with the condition provided that the candidate must pass the diploma examination with at least 50% marks.
3) For the admission in the first year of MBA, student must have passed 3 year degree course from any institute which is affiliated to recognized university.
4) For the admission to the first year of MCA, candidate must be passed with 3 year degree course from any recognized university in mathematics.
Eligibility for those who come under Lateral Entry:
1) Student who wants to seek admission for second year in B.Tech, the candidate must be passed with 3 years diploma engineering course with at least 60% or 3 years B.Sc degree with mathematics in one subject.
2) Student seeking admission for B.Pharm, candidate must be passed in diploma in Pharmacy course with at least 60% in aggregate.