UP CPMT Exam Date Pattern Syllabus Application Form Notification Download
Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-medical Test (UP CPMT) is conducted for those students who want to seek admission in medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh. Every year there are hundreds of students who undergo this test. There are various centers in India where this test is being conducted.
• Candidate who wants undergo this test should be passed out from 10+2 or equivalent to it from any recognized board with at least 50% marks in Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
• Candidates who are appearing for their final higher secondary exam are also eligible for the course.
• Candidate’s age should not be more than 17 yrs.
• He/she should resident of UP or else should bring domicile certificate form UP state.
There are 2 sections of paper that are asked to students:
• Paper 1: questions will be asked from Zoology and Botany
• Paper 2: questions will be asked from Chemistry and Physics
There will objective type questions with the duration of 2 hrs.
Candidate can obtain application form for UP CPMT from all post offices in UP with the payment of Rs 665/- for General category and for SC/ST Rs 365/- and submit the duly filled form along with OMR sheets to the Chairman of CPMT.