St. John’s National Academy of Health Science MBBS Entrance Test
St. John’s medical college is one such college which is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science is situated in Bangalore. It offers undergraduate and post graduate course in various fields. It is known for offering best teaching in the field of medical and has provided some best students across India.
It held’s entrance test to get admission for MBBS course. The admission is done on the basis of written test and personal interview.
• Candidate who wants to appear for the MBBS entrance exam should be passed out from 2-yr pre-university examination that is hold by Department of Pre-University of Karnataka.
• Candidate should take up English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
• Candidate can also appear for the exam on the basis of Government recognized pre-university exam by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science with above mentioned subjects.
• Candidate should be passed out 3 yr degree course from any recognized university with at least 55%.
• Candidate who has passed out B.Sc examination from Indian University with compulsory subject Biology, Chemistry and Physics can also apply for the test.
• Candidate’s age should not be less than 17 yrs.
Candidate can get the application form from institute’s office by paying DD of Rs 550/- in the favor of the Institute.
The duration of the course is for 6 yrs.