Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination (KIITEE)
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) is known for its finest technical and management studies and was established in the year 1992. The Institute conducts Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination (KIITEE) for those students who want to pursue course which are offered by the institute.
Eligibility for the Examination:
• Students who are passed out from Batch with mathematics, Physics and Computer Science as subject can appear for this exam.
• Students who are cleared with their 3 years diploma course in engineering are eligible to apply with 6-% aggregate.
• Students who are passed out MCA with 50% marks in graduation can apply for admission. It is mandatory for a student to have maths in 1010th or 12th standard.
• Students in M.Tech degree with 1st class degree in B.E and B.Tech can apply for this test.
• The application form for this exam can be taken from the university and even from selected banks and post office.
• The candidate can also get the application for in post, by paying just Rs675 which should be drawn in the favor of KIITEE.
• The application forms are also available in the university site. By just downloading the file and paying demand draft of Rs 600, the form can be filled and submitted.
Courses that are offered in the KIIT:
• Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
• Lateral Entry B.Tech
• Master of Technology (M.Tech)
• Master of Computer Application (MCA)
• MSc in Biotechnology
• MSc in Microbiology
• Bachelor of Administration