IGNOU OPENMAT Exam
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Delhi, every year holds All India Entrance Test under the guidance of School of Management Studies for students who want take admission in its various distance learning programs. IGNOU management is the leading management program in the world.
There are various PG courses that are offered by this university. Students who clear OPENMAT exam are eligible for the below mentioned courses:
• PG Diploma in Management
• PG Diploma in HRM
• PG Diploma in Finance Management
• PG Diploma in Operation Management
• PG Diploma in Marketing Management
Apart from the above mentioned PG courses university also offers MBA programs.
• Candidate who wants to pursue any PG diploma course should have bachelor’s degree passing certificate with at least 50% from any recognized university.
• Candidate should also have 3 years supervisional / and professional experience.
• Apart from commerce field candidates who are from engineering and medicinal field can also apply for the exam.
• Candidates who are currently appearing for the final year exam can also apply for the test.
OPENMAT exam is being conducted twice a year in February and August. There are 200 objective types multiple questions:
• General Awareness 30 questions
• English Language 50 questions
• Quantitative Aptitude 50 questions
• Reasoning 70 questions
There are no negative marking for wrong answers and every right answer has 1 mark. Candidates will be provided with separate OMR sheets. If a candidate feels that all the 4 options in the answer are wrong then he/she should mark as O. The duration of the exam is for 3hrs.
Syllabus: There is no syllabus for IGNOU OPENMAT. As the test consist of above mentioned 4 sections.
Application Procedure: Candidate can download the application form from the website www.ignou.ac.in can send the filled form to the regional centre through post.