The Karnatak Lingayat Education University was established on 13th April, 2006 as per the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The KLE University is conducts KLE University Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate All India Entrance Test. This is a national level entrance examination.
Courses offered by KLE-AIET:
Under graduate courses viz. MBBS, BDS, BPT, BAMS, B.Sc. Nursing, Post Certificate B.Sc. Nursing, B. Pharm, and Post-Graduate courses viz. MPT, MD Ayurveda M.Sc. Nursing & M. Pharm.
Number of Seats available as follow: 150 (for MBBS); 100 (for BDS)
Class 12 Pass with a minimum aggregate of 50% in PCB and a minimum of 50% in English.
Reservation of seats:
• Total number of seats (For MBBS -150 seats / For BDS - 100 seats)
• 15% seats reserved for NRIs / Management Quota
• 2.5% seats reserved for KTC category (Teaching staff)
• 7.5% seats reserved for BRD category (Belgum Revenue Division)
• 75% seats reserved for All India Quota
Colleges under KLEU-AIET 2011
• Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum
• KLE V.K. Institute of Dental Sciences, Belgaum
• KLE Colleges of Pharmacy at Belgaum (Estd. 1968),
• Hubli (Estd.1985) and Bangalore (Estd. 1992).
• KLE Institute of Physiotherapy, Belgaum (Estd. 1994).
• KLE Shri B.M.K. Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Belgaum (Estd. 1933)
• KLE Institute of Nursing Science, Belgaum (Estd. 1987)
Each candidate is supposed to give an entrance test of 3hrs duration. No. of questions will be 200.All questions are of MCQ type of subjects Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology containing 50 marks each. There is no negative marking. Based on KLEU AIET, ranks would be awarded and candidates would be selected for counseling.
Belgaum – 590 010
Phone No.: 0831 – 2444444 Fax: 0831-2493777
E-mail Add.: email@example.com