NIFT Entrance Test
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) conducts entrance exam for those students who wants seek admission in undergraduate and postgraduate designing course in NIFT institutes. This institutes runs under the guidance of Ministry of Textiles and Government of India. It is the leading institute in India offering best education fashion technology.
The admission for the NIFT course students has to appear for entrance exam and there is an eligibility to appear for it:
• Candidate who want seek admission in B.Des should be 10+2 pass with minimum five subjects from any recognized board.
• Candidate should posse’s 3-4 certificate of diploma course approved by AICTE.
• Candidate should not be more than 23yrs of age.
For B.F Tech:
• Candidate must be passed out from 10+2 with PCB subjects from any recognized board.
• Candidate must have 3-4 yrs of diploma certificate approved by AICTE
• Candidate age should not be more than 23yrs
• Candidate should have the bachelor’s degree from applied arts with at least 55% from any recognized board.
• Candidate must have diploma certificate of only NIFT/NID.
• Candidate who has Graduate from any recognized university has to undergo 2months of training program of designing before joining the institute.
• Candidate should be Graduate from any recognized university.
• Candidate who is holding diploma certificate can also apply for the course.
For M.F Tech:
• Candidate who is holding B.Tech/ B.E degree certificate can apply for the course.
Candidate has to appear for exam divided in two parts General Ability Test (GAT) and Creative Ability Test. The GAT paper consists of Communication Ability, Business Domain and Analytical Ability. Whereas, CAT exam consist of questions from test of skills, power of observation and designing ability.
Candidate who wants to seek admission in Fashion Technology and Fashion Management have to appear for the written exam General Ability Test (GAT) and Managerial Ability Test (MAT), where GAT consists questions from English comprehension and Analytical Ability and MAT paper consists of case studies, business domain test and logical test.
The application form for NIFT can be obtained from selected branches of Axis Bank with the payment of Rs 250/- or even by post after paying DD of Rs 350/- under the favor of NIFT New Delhi. The completed form can be sent to the Project Manager CMS New Delhi.