NERIST Entrance Exam
North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) is a deemed university that conducts entrance exam for various diploma and degree courses in Science and Technology stream. The entrance is divided in three sections NEE-1, NEE-2 and NEE-3 for various courses.
Eligibility for the Exam:
For NEE -1
• Candidate who wants to appear for any of the section of the entrance exam should be 10+2 pass out from any recognized board with Mathematics and Science
• Candidates who are currently appearing for 12th exam or waiting for the result can also apply for the test
• Candidate who wants to take up Educational and Technology stream must be pas out from 10+2 PCM/ PCBM or vocational courses like Electronics, Automobile Technology or any other technology courses
For Forestry Stream
• Candidate who is pass out from 10+2 PCB/PCBM or Vocational course can apply for NEE-2
• Candidates who are diploma holders in any of the engineering branches can apply for the exam.
• Candidates who are passed out 3 yrs of diploma course from any recognized Government recognized course in Polytechnic with at least 60% marks.
• Candidates who are waiting for the final exam result can also apply for the NEE-3
The application form for NERIST exam can be obtained from Axis Bank in any of the North Eastern states. Forms can also be obtained from Directorate of Higher/ Technical Education by paying some amount along with. The filled form should be sent to the Directorate of the NERIST exam before the due date.
The NEE-1 consists of 150 marks multiple objective type questions with the time duration of 3 hrs. Questions will be asked from PCBM syllabus.
The NEE-2 consists of 150 marks multiple objective type questions with the time duration of 3 hrs. Questions will be asked from PCBM, Vocational Technology and Forestry.
The NEE-3 consists of 150 marks with multiple objective type questions with the duration of 3hrs. Questions will be asked from PCM and Branch subject.