KIIT B.Tech/M.Tech Entrance Test
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) situated in Bhubaneswar is one of the premier universities in India. It is being approved by AICTE and is being granted the university tag by Ministry of HRD and Government of India. It is known for its entrance in limca book of records to be the youngest university in India.
It offers various courses from engineering to technology and students who want to seek admission in B.Tech and M.Tech course have to appear for entrance exam. It offers B.Tech for 3 yrs and 4 yrs and M.Tch 2 yrs of course.
For B.Tech (4yrs)
• Candidates who want to appear for B.Tech 4 yrs of course should be passed out with 10+2 exam with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
• Candidate who is appearing for 12th exam can also apply for this course.
FOR B.Tech (3 yrs)
• Candidate who is passed out 3 yrs of diploma course in engineering stream can apply for this course.
• Candidate who has passed out with B.E or B.Tech from any recognized university is eligible for this course.
• Candidate who has appeared for GATE exam can also apply for this course.
The application form can be downloaded from the university site www.kiitee.ac.in or else it can be obtained by request from post. The duly filled should be send to university or entrance exam officer before due date.