Bharati Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test
Bharathi Vidyapeeth University is a well known university in India and is recommended UGC. It is being affiliated with University of Pune. It offers various Post graduate and undergraduate courses in different fields. It also offers academic programmes in:
• LLB (5yrs)
• LLB (3yrs)
• LLM (2yrs)
It also specializes with:
• Human Rights
• Family Law and Gender Justice
• Business Law
Apart from the above it also offers diploma course of one year duration:
• Diploma in Labour Law
• Diploma in Taxation Law
• Diploma in Human Rights
• Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights
It holds a CET exam for the admission of the course above mentioned course.
• Candidate who wants to pursue LLB (6 semesters) course should be graduate from any field with at least 40% mark.
• Candidate who wants to pursue LLB (10 semester) should be 12th pass out with at least 40% marks from any recognized board
• Candidate who wants to pursue DTL, DLL, DHR, and LLM, PhD should complete graduation in LLM.
Candidate will be admitted for LLB course only on the basis of CET. CET application form can be obtained from university office and should be submitted before the due date. The merit list is done on the basis of the marks obtained in merit list.