All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) entrance exam is conducted for MBBS course. It is an autonomous institute and has national importance. It offers its own MBBS degree and it is great beneficial for any medical qualification which can used for further course in medical field.
• Candidate who wants to pursue MBBS degree have to appear for AIIMS exam and should be more than 17 yrs of age.
• Candidate must be a 10+2 pass or equivalent to it with at least 60% from any recognized university with subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
• Candidate who is waiting for 12thexam or appearing for exam can also apply for AIIMS entrance exam.
• Candidate has to appear 200 objective type question and every question has four choices.
• The duration of the exam is 3 ½ hrs
• The medium of the paper will either be in English or Hindi.
• Candidate has to answer questions that are divided in four sections: Physics (60), Chemistry (60), Biology (60) and GK (20)
• There are no negative marking for any wrong answer.
The syllabus for AIIMS exam is from above mentioned subject and is related to 12th class portion. So student has to prepare accordingly.
Application form for the AIIMS entrance exam can be obtained from selected branches of Bank of India and can even requested through post along with DD of Rs 1000/- for general and Rs 800/- for SC/ST and send it to the Controller of AIIIMS before due date.